Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: professional game art team for asset creation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member Tornadofist's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2025
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    professional game art team for asset creation

    Has anyone here tried working with a professional game art team for asset creation? I'm especially curious about whether outsourcing things like props and environmental details is worth it for smaller projects.

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member AnanaGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2025
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: professional game art team for asset creation

    I had the same question while working on a small personal game project and eventually decided to give it a try. I was interested in understanding how professional 3D pipelines work and whether collaborating with experienced artists would really make a difference. Since I wanted to improve the quality of the smaller details, I focused on 3D Props and decided to experiment with Game Art Studio Nasty Rodent. What I liked most was that the process felt much more collaborative than I expected. It wasn't simply about receiving finished models. There were several stages involving discussions, draft reviews, revisions, and final polishing to make sure everything matched the visual style I was aiming for. The final result turned out really well and integrated naturally into the project. It gave me a much better appreciation for how much planning and communication go into creating quality game assets.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •